Following on from ‘Onboard with SIM Dojo – Part I’ introducing the latest product in the Dojo suite, we’d like to show you some of the features of Market Dojo‘s new onboarding tool. If you like what you see, you can always get in touch for a demo.
Creating your onboarding event
- Fast event creation via our self service model
- Easily design multiple questionnaires on different categories using dynamic questions. Questions can be set with both scoring and weighting.
- Assign multiple scorers or departments to review and score different sections in the questionnaires
- Decide who has edit/view access to the event through the user hierarchy
- White label your portal and domain with your company brand
- Invite suppliers via their email addresses and choose which questionnaires they should answer
Managing your live onboarding event
- Ergonomic dashboard to report on the onboarding progress
- The team’s relevant actions are highlighted on the ‘Action’ tab
- Questionnaires can be scored and managed by the most appropriate people/departments
- Automatic notifications can be sent out when documents or questionnaires are about to or have expired
- Suppliers can be asked to resubmit questionnaires or even be sent new ones
- Notes can be attached to suppliers and there is an integrated message board
- A decision tab lets you approve suppliers into supply categories of your choosing
- The supplier database can be filtered to track various metrics
- Full history is maintained for audit purposes and easier self management
Supplier onboarding process
- Suppliers receive invitations and alerts via email
- Simple registration through a portal avoiding support bottlenecks
- Intuitive navigation through the event encouraging adoption
- All communication tracked through the message board
Screenshots of SIM Dojo in action
You can have a great dashboard where you can track the supplier progress through the system and look at overall stats.
This participant summary is where you can keep track of where your suppliers are in the process. You can also filter depending on various criteria.
The multi-scoring feature allows you to set which person, or group of people are to score various questions. This means that you can have multiple scorers within a questionnaire and within a question.
Here is a supplier view of the questionnaires.
The decision dashboard is where you can see what the supplier has scored, whether you want to resubmit or send further questionnaires and also approve the supplier into one or many groups.
You have a supplier database that can be interrogated to find out stats on key suppliers which is also integrated with our eSourcing solution.
Contact us today for a demonstration and to learn how it could work for your organisation.
+44(0)117 318 2537
Market Dojo helps procurement professionals negotiate better with our on-demand eSourcing tools. If you’d like to find out more, get in touchor register for free and play around with our software for yourself!