Have we not met?
We are a pioneering software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that offers professional, intelligent and easy-to-use online
negotiation software at commoditised pricing. In our brief existence so far, we have marked a number of fantastic milestones.
Here are some of the highlights:
- founding the company in August 2010.
- releasing version 1.0 of the software in late November 2010.
- first e-auction, a great success with 25% saving.
- Adding in RFQ capability, April 2011.
- first e-auction that required zero training of either the buyer or the suppliers – it was worth over £1m as well!
- first customer self-sign up and go.
- welcoming our first Fortune 500 customer.
- being awarded a TSB grant.
- signing our first site licence agreement.
In fact, there are just too many to list. In terms of who we are, there are three of us who lead the company: Alun Rafique,
Nick Drewe and Nic Martin. All three of us are University of Bristol graduates, two of us in Engineering and one in Physics.
Our previous employers include Rolls Royce, PwC, Ansys and Attensity, giving us nearly 30 years of Management, IT and
Procurement consultancy experience. Having said that, this is the first time we have ever set up our own company! Please find a
little introduction to us all below.