How online reverse auctions can help you
Are you facing pressure to reduce costs ?
Companies are under increasing pressure to reduce costs and to find the RIGHT
price for their goods and services.
- Economic pressure – The recession has forced all companies to become more streamlined.
- Global competition – Your competitors are using these new techniques to reduce their cost base.
- Increase profits – Reducing costs by 1% could increase your profits by 10%.
- Optimisation – Company directives for year-on-year cost down and supplier rationalisation.
Why should I use a reverse auction ?
A reverse auction is a tool to be used at the right place and time.
- Opportunity – You are running a tender where you have good specifications and liquidity.
- Negotiate – You have the quotes already but you want to negotiate the best offer.
- Increasing your options – e-Auctions generate price compression which opens up your options.
- Efficiency – You can negotiate with many suppliers in just a number of minutes.
Why shouldn’t I use a reverse auction ?
There are a few common objections to using reverse auctions.
- Price focused – True, but this is not an issue if the specifications are correct.
- Hurts relationships – They can actually strengthen these due to their open approach.
- Confidence – Our professional software & support will guide you to success.
- Cost and time – Our software is designed for efficiency and is the most competitive on the market.
Why should I use marketdojo ?
Our online secure e-Auction software is designed for you to use and achieve success.
- Comprehensive – Our software is packed with all the features required for B2B e-Auctions (different event types and options, document tracking, inbuilt messaging and many more…).
- Professional support – We offer live chat, e-mail and phone support as standard.
- Return on Investment – Proven to increase results by 18% over traditional approaches.
- Market comparison – No other e-Auction software on the market offers the same value.
SIGN UP FREE now to try out the software and read our guides!
Copyright© MarketDojo 2013. All rights reserved. Market Dojo Ltd is registered with the Data Protection Act 1998 No. Z2345353.