In short: we will never sell your personal information and will only send you information if requested.
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we collect and the ways in which we use that personal information.
Personal information collection
may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to marketdojo
Using personal information
may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, marketdojo
may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
[Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
Cross-border data transfers
Information that marketdojo
collects may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which marketdojo
[In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.]
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
treatment of your personal information, please email to email@example.com;
This privacy statement
This privacy statement is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.
Data Protection Act
Market Dojo Ltd is registered with the Data Protection Act 1998, registration number Z2345353
. You may visit the Data Protection Act website at www.dataprotection.gov.uk
to see what purposes Market Dojo Ltd is registered.