How online forward auctions can help you
Are you facing pressure to maximise your returns ?
Companies are under increasing pressure to find the BEST
price for their goods and services.
- Economic pressure – The recession has forced companies to be streamlined and innovative.
- Global competition – New threats are forcing companies to re-examine how they sell.
- Release capital – Free up cash in unused assets or excess stock.
- Efficiency – Develop a rapid process to increase sales and reduce company excesses.
Why should I use a forward auction ?
An forward cuction is becoming a standard process in todays business landscape.
- Repeatability – Build your own market place for repeatable transactions.
- Increase sales – You want to sell to a global market and maximise the price.
- Dispose of assets – Find the best price for your assets and not just any price.
- Optimisation – Reduce unused stock or dispose of scrap quickly with the best return.
Why shouldn’t I use a forward auction ?
Forward auctions are very well understood but there are considerations.
- Time and resource – It does take time but the return is worthwhile and repeatable.
- Achievable pricing – Forward auctions are proven to obtain a better price than spot selling.
- Low confidence – Our professional software & support will guide you to success.
- Payment guarantee – All buyers will sign our Terms making the process legally binding.
Why should I use marketdojo ?
Our online secure e-Auction software is designed for you to use and achieve success.
- Comprehensive – Our software is packed with all the features required for B2B e-Auctions (different event types and options, document tracking, in-built messaging and many more…).
- Professional support – We offer live chat, e-mail and phone support as standard.
- Return on Investment – Our commoditised pricing gives you an almost instant return.
- Market comparison – No other e-Auction software on the market offers the same value.
SIGN UP FREE now to try out the software and read our guides!
Copyright© MarketDojo 2013. All rights reserved. Market Dojo Ltd is registered with the Data Protection Act 1998 No. Z2345353.